Thurber offers exciting career opportunities in the fields of geotechnical engineering, environmental consulting and materials engineering and testing. We strive to provide a corporate culture that supports creativity, diversity, and fairness, and as a result, we have attracted and retained a significant group of talented individuals who work together as one team.
Why work at Thurber?
- Financial support for career growth including continuing education, conferences, networking, and membership in professional associations
- Learn from senior leadership and experienced professionals across Canada
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and RRSP matching
- Employee and family assistance program
- Parental leave top-ups
- Social activities including an annual ski trip and company events